Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheCondemned APPLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi, so lets start anwering the questions Smile

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
-Bulgaria

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)

-hm i didnt use it yet but if it is so important for clan i will donwload it, its not a problem. I have microphone. I speak english.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
-I dont speak very well i mean i feel confused Very Happy but i write fast Very Happy

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
-10h+ , sometimes even 20

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
-roxy,nanaki

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
- i really search for this kind of clan i can 100% be here. But sometimes don't know i mean i don't know what will happen in future lol. I mean if i go on jurney,vocation or something like this, but i will tell before that and as i say i PLAY REALLY HARD AND I AM ACTIVE.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
-So i am Destroyer(75lvl) , i will soon sub WC. Nickname: TheCondemned. Equip: now i leave many clans because i was searching for active clan on siege,war,rb's , but i couldn't find as active as i want so i leave many clans. But in my first clan Lost i get Tallum set,DS wep and TTS jewelz but a lot of days i was the only one playing Very Happy so i give back the set and wep and everything they gave me and leave it.
Then i go in too many clans which i leave on the other day (because dont like them). So now i buy BW set , Berseker wep and random jewelz which i get from mobs.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
-No

10) Why do u want to join us?
-Because i like the rules, don't get mad but every clan that i go into have the same rules.. but then when i join they are really not the same.. everyone thinks for himself,steal,don't give all his mats,aa etc.
I don't like that kind of playing i want active clan on Siege,War,RB's and friend of course too. I want win the trust of people because i know i can do it Smile

11)Will you give me your account?
- Lol i really have been in many clans that i dont expect someone to steal from others, i mean many clanmates that have been in clan like few months lol get good items and run away without give them back, the same is with the acc. i dont have anymore trust in people about giving my acc and i really hate guys who steal. I know that all said this and then run away, i am really worried how u will get my trust lol , but i will play with sh1t set when i earn ur trust u can make whatever u want with me lol Smile

- Hm, what to tell u about myself, don't know Very Happy. I can listen on ventrilo i will talk too but not so often, i fell confused Very Happy, i go in discos,cafes with friends, with my girlfriend etc. I think L2 is better than WoW , that is what i think, don't have sister Very Happy Very Happy. So i have laptop and playing L2 from cafe's and everywhere i go(how i said 10h minimum i play Smile
Back to top Go down

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 am

u will have to make 76 on destro and it's great if u sub wc because we need cover,but u will have to be active to lvl it kinda fast
Back to top Go down

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Just give me a chance give me what i want i will give you what you want, i will be the most active player in the clan ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 pm

tomorrow,if i will still have place in clan,i will give u a chance ok?
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 am

do u think vexation is recruiting to scam accounts ?
Back to top Go down
hTz

hTz

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

bg >ro. TheCondemned APPLY 88554
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 am

And br>all, right htz? afro
Back to top Go down
hTz

hTz

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm

:'(
Back to top Go down

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm

aquasonic i thought someone will say that , there are always people that want the bad to others. All say "I dont steal" , i really don't steal but don't know how to earn your trust, just give me a chance and you will see !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheCondemned APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCondemned APPLY   TheCondemned APPLY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCondemned APPLY
Page 1 of 1